ASI, located in California, USA manufactures a broad range of instruments, components, consumables for High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and related separation techniques. ASI product is totally unique in the industry.
|QuickSplitTM Flow Splitters
Fixed, Adjustable, and Automated
Flow Splitters for LC/MS.
Makeup-flow Splitters for mass directed fraction collection.
Automated Flow Splitter AS650 Flyer 2014
Flow Splitter FS 2016
- Fluid resistor technology eliminates tedious adjustments to capillary tubing for split ratio optimization
- Split ratios are stable and reproducible, and not affected by changes in viscosity or pressure
- Adjustable metering valve enables precise direct control over split ratios
- Easy to use interchangeable fluid resistors make it possible to achieve split ratios from 1:1 to 20,000:1
- Rugged stainless steel contruction for high pressure operation
- Ultra low dead volume fluidic design
- Applications include LC/MS, pre/post-column flow splitting, and flow fractionation
- Multiport flow splitter diverts the inlet flow into 3 or 4 channels for applications that empoy multiple detectors and/or a fraction collector
- Makeup-Flow Splitter for mass directed fraction collection
|HyperShear TM HPLC and UHPLC Mixers
Static and Dynamic fluid mixers to reduce delay volume and baseline noise. UHPLC and Biocompatible options are available.
- Micro Flow, Low Flow, Analytical Flow, High Flow and Combo Series
- Reduce baseline noise, increase sensitivity and improve gradient accuracy
- UHPLC mixers are available in volumes ranging from 0.5uL to 1.5mL and pressure to 15,000 psi
- Available for In-line, Binary and Ternary formats inStainless Steel (SS) or PEEK
- Ideal for microbore HPLC, UHPLC and LC/MS
- Compact design is easily integrated into any HPLC and UHPLC system
- Increased reaction efficiency for post column derivatization
- Decreased mixing and delay volume without sacrificing efficiency
- Mixing volume optimization is easy with interchangeable mixer cartridges
PrimeLineTM Syringe Pumps
Integral drive/controller for fluidics experiments.
Custom design for OEM applications.
- Spring loaded check valves allow operation in horizontal or vertical mounting position
- Optical home sensor
- Micro step drive using RS232 PC control
- Optional wash seal available for buffer solutions
- Optional 400 to 2,000 count rotary encoder available
| ASI HPLC Pumps
Solvent delivery systems for HPLC/UHPLC.
Precision metering pumps for general lab use.
High temperature models are available.
520 Flyer 2015
- Patented “Floating Pump Seal” design for extended seal wear
- Available with micro, analytical, semi-prep, and prep pump heads
- UHPLC versions for pressures up to 15,000 psi
- Programable solvent compressibility compensation
- Easy maintenance and service fro all wetted parts
- Integral prim/purge assembly for quick solvent change
|Filters and Column Hardware
UHPLC Direct-connect pre-column filters and guard column hardware.
- Cost effective way to extend column lifetime
- Replaceable filter element
- Negligible effect on column performance
- Universal fit, connects directly to column
- Leak tight to 15,000 psi
- PEEK precolumn Filter Fingertight to 5,000 psi
- High Capacity In-line Filters and Low volume In-line Filters are available
|Post Column Reactor
Rupture-proof reactor modules available in Stainless Steel or Biocompatible PEEK.
- Rutpure proof reactor cartridge designed for long term reliability
- Interchangeable reactor cartridges for optimizing reaction volume
- Convenient access to all PCR components
- Digital temperature controller is easy to set and read
- Modular PCR system provides maximum flexibility for system configuration
- Optional Static Mixers optimize reagent mixing with minimal dispersion
|FlatLineTM Pulse Dampers
Rupture proof dampers for HPLC/UHPLC, and available for Biocompatible applications.
Custom design for OEM.
- Rutpure Proof, no diaphragm
- Flow path geometry combines clean flush out with minimal internal volume
- Customs sizes abailable for OEM
- Flatine HC (High Capacity) Damper increases damping efficiency and range
|HPLC Pump Replacement Parts
ASI check valves are self-priming and acetonitrile-resistant check valves are now available.
- Full range of replacement parts available for different brands of HPLC Pumps
- All check valves are self-priming, no external priming valve/syringe required
- Designed to deliver superior flow stability and accuracy
- Crush proof cartridge makes routine maintenance quick and easy
- Pistons are engineered to insure a high quality surface finish
- Seals are designed for long life, wide range of solvent compatibility, and optimum performance