WynSep, located in France, is specialized in Capillary Electrophoresis and related detection technologies.
WynSep is staged by highly skilled biochemists and engineers with extensive experience in capillary electrophoresis since the 1990’s. Smart innovation, as a global concept, is placed at the center of its activities, to provide ADATIVE products and solutions.
CE-ACCESS Capillary Electrophoresis – Perfect for Education and Training
CE-ACCESS is the first capillary Electrophoresis Platform dedicated to academic and education purposes. Thanks to an innovative concept based on an open CE system and a visual learning, users are directly immersed into the heart of electrophoretic separations.
CE-ACCESS has analytical performances identical to those obtained on the research and industrial instruments.
The CE-ACCESS offer includes:
- Capillary Electrophoresis System with UV Detector
- Starter Kit
- Clarity Acquisition Software with Offline Clarity License FREE
Features for BASIC CE-ACCESS:
- Injection :
- Hydrodynamic injection at anode side. Adjustable from 50 to 200mbar. Factory set at 50mbar
- Electrokinetic Injection at positive OR negative polarity with 30kV. Ramping increments by 1 kV/sec. Injection time setting from 0-99 seconds
- Flusing Pressure: Rinsing pressure at anode side under 3.5 bar. Increment 0.1 mbar. Washing time setting from 0-99 minutes
- Voltage/Current: 30 kV with manual reversibility /250uA
- Sample loading: Individual sample loader
- Samples and buffer vol: 10uL (using micro-insert vial) to 1.5 mL for sample at anode side. 10mL for cathode vial.
- Capillary Length: Total length 30 cm. Effective length 22 cm
- Dectection: UV variable wavelength with D2 lamp, adjustable by step of 1nm
- Safety: Safety Interlock disables high voltage when opening doors
- Acusition software :
- Clarity acquisition software with Multilingual capabilities: English, French, German, Russion, Chinese and Spanish
- Simultaneous data acquisition from detector, integration, superposition calibration, reporting.
- Offline Version for post run data treatment.
- Dimensions : 39 x 60 x 44 cm (width x height x depth)
- Weight : 35kg
Available Options :
- Thermal Capillary Regulation: by Peltier, 15o to 50 o C by step of 1 o Temperature Stability 0.1 o C
- Automatic reverse polarity
- UV-Vis Detector with Tungsten Lamp (190-800 nm)
- Contactless Conductivity Detector (C4D) with adapted capillary cassette
- LED Induced Fluorescence (480, 450, 530, or 640 nm) with adapted capillary cassette